Welcome more e-shoppers with Sage Pay and PayPal
Sage Pay and PayPal have teamed up to be able to offer you more payment options to your customers. Plus, by using PayPal through your Sage Pay account, not only do you open your store to more shoppers, you also get the added benefit of being able to view your transactions from one place.
- My Sage Pay will be your one-stop-shop for all reporting and reconciliation.
- Easy integration so you benefit from a seamless checkout process, with the PayPal payment option alongside the other credit and debit cards on your secure payment page.
- Perform PayPal refunds through My Sage Pay.
PayPal Fast Facts
- 20 million accounts in the UK alone
- One in three UK online shoppers prefer to use PayPal**
- Average incremental sales increase of 14%***
- No set-up costs
With over 1 in 3 UK online shoppers preferring to use PayPal*, it's easy to see why the biggest retailers have already added it as an additional payment type on their accounts.
So if you want to take advantage of these benefits, click the 'Sign up' link below and fill out the form. We’ll email you with details of what you need to do next to get started.
Of course, if you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team.
*Based on Forrester Research: UK Merchants Should Consider Accepting PayPal, April 2007. ** Based on Forrester Research: UK Merchants Should Consider Accepting PayPal, April 2007. *** Based on a Q1 2008 SME survey conducted by NorthStar Research on behalf of PayPal.