Sage Pay Go with Form integration
Sage Pay Go with Form integration is the easiest way to start processing online payments.
It can take as little as 20 minutes to set up and is by far the quickest way to integrate Sage Pay.
Form integration is ideal if you:
want to outsource your online payments
want a quick and easy set up with your website
want to customise your payment pages
have a website that is hosted on a shared or third party server
are looking for a payment gateway that is compatible with many shopping carts
would prefer not to collect or store sensitive information on your website
want to minimise your PCI DSS compliance requirements
are not selling instantly downloadable products
How it works
Form integration is designed to pass transaction details from your website to Sage Pay to carry out authorisation. Outsourcing your payment processing in this way means that no data is collected, stored or transferred from your site.
This also removes the need for you to maintain highly secure encrypted databases, obtain digital certificates and invest in high-level PCI DSS compliance.
- Your customer is redirected to Sage Pay's payment pages to enter their card details.
- You can customise the payment page templates to match your company branding.
- Payment confirmation emails can be automatically sent from Sage Pay's servers to you and your customers.
- All transaction information (including the full shopping basket contents) is held at Sage Pay.
What else do I need to know?
For greater control and flexibility in managing your online transactions consider the Sage Pay with Server, Server & inFrame or Direct integration options.
There is little scope to automate transaction functions (such as refunding, repeating, releasing, voiding and aborting transactions) so these will need to be performed manually within My Sage Pay - your free account administration and reporting tool.
It's easy to set up PayPal as an additional payment option with this type of integration - simply add your PayPal business account details into My Sage Pay.
To safely keep and re-use your customers' card details using our Token System you'll need to use either our Server, Server & inFrame or Direct integration option.
Merchants selling instantly downloadable products should consider using our other integration options.
If you have any questions call us on 0845 111 44 66 or email us.
Information for developers
- With Form integration information is sent via encrypted hidden HTML fields.
- This integration method supports XOR and AES encryption standards.
- Form integration can be handled using standard scripting languages like ASP, ASP.net, PHP etc.
- Form integration kits, protocols and guidelines are available to download from our online help centre when you register for a website account.